Notification of errors shall be send to Chongzhi.sg’s Customer Service by e-mail. This must be done within 48 hours from which the error is discovered, so we can investigate the issue in the exact situation it was reported. Later reporting of any issue(s) might not give us the possibility to properly investigate your error report. Error reports or requests for information will be answered during our hours of operation. We strive to answer all reports or requests as quickly as possible, taking into account the urgency of the matter. Faulty service reports are registered by the Customer Service, whereby chongzhi.sg will try, as far as possible, to determine the error experienced by the User. If the fault is believed to be due to lack of functionality in a foreign network, the error report is managed as following: In any case of failure of the Service that may be considered due to lack of functionality in the local network, the User must first contact Chongzhi.sg. Once notified, we will to the best of our ability attempt to get the bug fixed in cooperation with the foreign telephone company. Chongzhi.sg cannot, however, guarantee that the defect will be remedied within a reasonable period of time (72 hours). If the problem can’t be resolved and is caused by a defect in the sim card or provided service, the User is entitled to a refund. Depending on the nature of the error: If Chongzhi.sg suspects that the error is due to fault(s) in the product or service hardware, the User is obliged to return the item for further investigation.
Refunds and returns not possible for the reasons below and Chongzhi.sg does not provide refunds and does not give any warranty in the following cases:
- In case a User is not satisfied with the network coverage provided by the SIM card’s operator(s) User must accept the network coverage as it is experienced in practice.
- In case a User is not satisfied with the mobile internet speed or connection type of the prepaid card and it’s coverage. User must accept the network state as it is experienced in practice.
- If the problems are due to the User’s device. In case of doubt whether the error is related to the User’s device or SIM card, the User can send his SIM card back for inspection.
- In case a User does not strictly follow the steps mentioned on the instruction given, which may cause the SIM card and it’s bundles not to be activated correctly.
- In case a User notifies Chongzhi.sg too late about a problem with the service.
- In case any service disruption or failure is due to User’s own misdoing or ignorance.